http-equiv="imagetoolbar">
*` my little hideaway
♥
This was an accident
Not the kind where sirens sound
Never even noticed
We're suddenly crumbling
Tell me how you've never felt
Delicate or innocent
Do you still have doubts that
Us having faith makes any sense
Tell me nothing ever counts
Lashing out or breaking down
Still somebody loses 'cause
There's no way to turn around
Staring at your photograph
Everything now in the past
Never felt so lonely I
Wish that you could show me love
Show me loveTil you open the door
Til I'm up off the floor
Til it's inside my pores
Til I'm screaming for more
Random acts of mindlessness
Commonplace occurrences
Chances and surprises
Another state of consciousness
Tell me nothing ever counts
Lashing out or breaking down
Still somebody loses 'cause
There's no way to turn around
Tell me how you've never felt
Delicate or innocent
Do you still have doubts that
Us having faith makes any sense
You play games, I play tricks
Girls and girls, but you're the one
Like a game of pick-up-sticks
Played by fuckin' lunatics
Show me love
12:35 AM